Dear Candidates for the project IDENTITY FROM THE STREET VOL.2 Street work Training Course- POLAND the project will be organized between 23.07.2022 – 30.07.2022 in Elf. Poland
Please fill the below form.
The information provided in the form will be used for:
*making a fair selection for the project,
*seeing your motivation,
*contribution and will to join the project.
About The Identity From The Street vol. 2
PROJECT IS FOR THOSE WHO WORKING OR INTERESTED TO WORK WITH PEOPLE WITH EXCLUSION RISK.
The main objectives of the project:
– The exchange of experiences, knowledge and information related to the specific problems of those excluded in individual countries and ways of tackling them.
– basics of working in the street with children and youth
– elements of environmental work – work with children and young people on the streets of cities covered by the program of the Human Lex Institute foundation
– For all the activity we will use non-formal education methodology, further enriched with a range of authoring tools among psycho-gymnastics and street based work.
Your information will not be used for any other purposes.
*5 participants age 18+
*The person should be a Turkish citizen or have a legal residence in Turkey(not as an Erasmus student)
*English Language knowledge
*Ready to work in an international team
*Candidates with fewer opportunities will have a priority
* The gender balance will be taken into consideration
* Experienced in working with children/youth and youth work.
The accommodation, food, travel reimbursement according to the distance rules will be covered by the program.
In the end, each participant will receive a Youthpass certificate.
There is also a visa costs.
Important travel information participants MUST be vaccinated and to have valid COVID 19 travel document.
14 days after 2 doses of the vaccines recognized of the EU 270 days NOT pass after the 2 doses! The role will be official from the 01.02.2022 in every EU country.
Participants with received 3rd dose will have an advance!
Please note that participants who are requested to take an antigen or PCR test will have to cover the cost of the COVID test themselves, as we do not have an additional budget for COVID testing.
The detailed infopack will be shared with the selected participants.
Başvuru yapmak için TIKLAYINIZ.
Topluma Destek Derneği Team