The constant and expanding digitalisation in the public arena, just as changes in innovation itself, showcases that several practices are getting quickly outdated.
Youth workers need to consistently survey and grow new key strategies and measures to satisfy the new needs for digital education. Non-formal learning rehearses are no less influenced not just in light of the fact that innovation can affect the manner in which instruction is conveyed yet in addition on the grounds that non-formal learning has a task to carry out in planning youngsters for a tech-driven world. Additionally, experiencing childhood in the digital age doesn’t make ‘advanced locals’, intrinsically skilled and sure with digital skills. Reviews demonstrate, that the use of the internet is, as it were, confined to recreation time exercises, while commitment with innovation for instructive or cooperation purposes lingers behind.
Then again, the challenge isn’t just to guarantee that youngsters build up the advanced capabilities required, yet additionally to receive the rewards from the utilization of the internet so as to encourage commitment in being dynamic residents in their networks, particularly that the lаck of youth commitment is still а significant issue аround Europe where weаk rаtes of youth participation in municipal and democrаtic forms аre evident. Moreover, their dissаtisfаction with conventionаl politicаl engаgement openings is generally recorded: they express generаl lack of engagement аnd suspicion. Along these lines, they displаy а low degree of politicаl pаrticipаtion, feel estrаnged from the politicаl framework аnd underrepresented inside the trаditionаl types of pаrticipаtion.
Objectives: O1. Promote youth participation by updating the ladder-of online participation from E-Informing to E-Engaging.
◊ O2. Assess the reasons for engagement or disengagement of young people with the democratic processes in the 9 participating countries.
◊ O3. Empower youth workers with tools addressing digital inclusion of young people.
◊ O4. Create digital guidelines for youth participation stakeholders, answering the objective O2.
Accomodation and transportation
The training course will take place
in Ostello Bello in the city centre of
Genova. The participants will be in
shared rooms. Towels are provided.
Toiletries are not provided.
The hostel has good standards
ensuring quality delivery of our
training course, the meals will be
taken in a nearby restaurant.
The airport of choice to reach
Genova is Milan (either BGY or MXP),
there are direct trains and buses to
CLICK HERE FOR APPLYİNG.
All the information about the COVID
measures up to date applied in Italy
can be found here.
The participant also needs to fully
respect the health protocol imposed
by the authorities at the time of the
training course, the safety measures
that apply to group events. These
safety measures will be introduced
on arrival at the venue.
Insurance Travel and Finances
The accommodation and meals are 100% covered by the coordinating organization.
◊ There will be a contribution of 40€ to be deducted from the travel costs upon
reimbursement. The Italian participants are exempt. (The fee is the responsibility of hosting organisation, Anka has no connection with this.)
◊ Each participant will be provided flight proposals
that are the most suitable for reaching Milan
airports and then Genova. The cheapest means
of transport are to be considered.
◊ It might be possible to stay up to 2 extra days but
only if the travel is cheaper and more convenient
on the chosen dates. Direct flights are always
◊ All tickets shall be booked by the participants
and reimbursed up to 2 months after the training
course. This reimbursement is conditioned to
◊ Travelling light is recommended, When
travelling with Ryanair or Wizzair, it is
allowed to add the priority-boarding option.
◊ It is only allowed to book the airline
tickets on the airline’s own website, not
through travel agencies or third-party
websites. Plane tickets should always be
accompanied by boarding passes.
◊ Kindly make sure that all tickets are bought
online. If not possible, paper receipts or
paper boarding passes should be scanned
(with a scanner or an app), not taken as
◊ The European Health Card is mandatory for
all participants or otherwise private health
◊ The cost of covid test (if needed) is not
subject to reimbursement.
Reimbursement will be done in EUR on a bank account of your sending organisation.
We will reimburse your travel costs only if you attend the whole duration of the activity and provide for us all original tickets, boarding passes and invoices.
The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission:
- 100% of meals, accommodation, activities costs, materials.
- Transport cost based on Erasmus+ rules will be provided (Note: the reimbursement will be done after the project by bank transfer to Anka Youth Association).
Participants will be required to cover:
- (if needed) medical insurance;
- (if needed) Covid Test
- (if needed) any other personal costs.
What to bring, what to prepare:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, any medicine you think you will need;
- Prepare to present your organization at a professional level.
- Prepare to present local culture and traditions;
- Please bring traditional food and drinks for the intercultural evening.
Other important information:
- In order to start their travel, Turkish participants should own a valid passport and visa or a Green passport; this project is only open for people who have EU citizenship, EU Residency, Green passport (service), or people who have a valid visa to travel Italy. For this project participants are expected to buy their travel tickets immediately after the selection process, please take this into consideration.
- Arrangements regarding medical insurance are the responsibility of the participants;
- In order to be eligible, Turkish participants should start their travel from Turkey.
- The selected participants will need to assure the visibility & dissemination of results for this project: https://ankayouthngo.org/index.php/visibility/;
- Deadline to apply: 28 February 2022, please note that the applications can close before the deadline based on the relevance of the applicants.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com